Position#1: Regional Materials System Support Specialist (Location = Penang)
- Perform System Analysis, Requirement Studies & System Testing.
- Responsible for system support for SAP MM module / WebplanPossess knowledge / experience in supporting ERP application
- Responsible for conducting system trainingWork closely with Regional & Global team to perform system implementation, roll-up and project coordination
- Perform Webplan/RapidResponse’s Workbook Creation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 - 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position Experience in Purchasing involving SAP and/or ERP system Knowledge with SAP / ERP implementation and system is a must
- Have good understanding of computer applications
- Good logical, analytical & problem solving skills
- Able to work independently under work pressure
- Highly self-directed and pro-active with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and presentation skills
POSITION#2: TECHNOLOGY MANAGER – Wide Area Network (WAN) – Based in Penang
Manage the technology team responsible for the overall function of technology and information services.
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
Recruitment and Retention:
- Recruit, interview and hire project managers, telecommunication engineers, systems engineers, network engineers, systems administrators.
- Communicate criteria to recruiters for potential candidates.
- Coach staff in the interviewing/hiring process.
- Monitor team member turnover; identify key factors that can be improved; make improvements.
Employee and Team Development:
- Identify individual and team strengths and development needs on an ongoing basis.
- Create and/or validate training curriculum in area of responsibility.
- Coach and mentor staff to deliver excellence to every internal and external customer.
- Create and manage succession plans for IT function.
- Establish clear measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual and team results (i.e. operational metrics, results against project timelines, training documentation, attendance records, knowledge of operational roles and responsibilities, personal development goals).
- Solicit ongoing feedback from Business Unit, peers and team member on team member’s contribution to the team.
- Provide ongoing coaching and counseling to team member based on feedback.
- Express pride in staff and encourage them to feel good about their accomplishments.
- Perform team member evaluations professionally and on time.
- Drive individuals and the team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of the organizational goals.
- Coordinate activities of large teams and keep them focused in times of crises.
- Ensure recognition and rewards are managed fairly and consistently in area of responsibility.
- Provide weekly communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information with the department.
- Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
- Ask questions; encourage input from staff.
- Assess communication style of individual team members and adapt own communication style accordingly.
FUNCTIONAL MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Strategy and Direction:
- Know and understand the IT strategic direction.
- Define, develop and implement an Information Services strategy, which contributes to the campus strategic directions.
- Develop an understanding of the workcell business strategy as it pertains to Information Services.
- Provide regular updates to Business Unit on the execution of the strategy.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Utilize tools to monitor departmental cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value.
- Provide feedback to peers on cost and cost trends.
Forecast Development and Accuracy:
- Participate in preparing timely forecasts for the department.
- Compare forward forecast results to historical actual results for trend assessment and analysis.
TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure commonality of technical infrastructure though base lining.
- Develop the implementation of new technology/business plans as produced by corporate groups using regional resources.
- Recommend/Conduct Training
- Pursue, implement and enhance Best Practice to develop operational excellence in area of responsibility.
- Develop plans and structures where all processes/people are in place to support all technology/business systems as well as other corporate initiatives.
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
- Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
- Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the organization.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality)
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal or customer specific.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems with minimum 6 to 10 years in relevant working experience
- Experience in managerial position is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge and familiar with WAN
- Strong knowledge of Cisco product line
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to manager remote employees
- Experience working in global organization is preferred.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed.
- Ability to travel. (Some extensive travel may be required).
- Customer service skills as well as effective communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Must have experience with vendor management, contracts, licenses and negotiating. Senior Project Management skills preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
Position#3: Solutions Architect – Based in Penang
- Lead in the preparation of huge proposal
- Ensure the technical soundness of technical solutions
- Come up with solution architecture and solution overview
- Help Account Managers position Mesiniaga's solutions to customers
- Act as the technical advisor to Project Managers
- Handle IT strategic planning, network, application performance assessments and capacity planning
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / IT
Certificate or technical qualification in Network/OS/Database/Messaging
- Extensive experience in two or more of the following areas: network, OS, database, application development, portal, messaging, storage, etc.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge and experience in proposal preparation
- Team player, fast learner and knowledgeable in current IT trends
- Able to work late nights
Please contact the following person while it is still available.
Tel : +6012 - 4201756
E-mail : email@example.com