Deep Technical Support Specialist - Directories & Authentication (LDAP, BPIA & PRACS)
IT is a driving force for invention.
Providing support that helps us to work smarter. Transforming our business models. Driving our competitive cost structure. Setting up end-to-end ownership. And making sure we make the most of our resources.
IT creates the re-usable building blocks with which we assemble integrated solutions, and deliver the consulting that makes the technology work.
Excellence is the minimum standard acceptable
At HP, we deploy leading edge technology and a massive scale to help improve the productivity of hundreds of thousands of HP employees, partners and customers world wide. These systems run non-stop on a 24x7 basis and are the life blood of several of our most important businesses. HP is currently in the process of transforming this environment into a new single state of the art computing environment.
We are looking for Deep Technical Support Specialists for our Global Application Development Service Centre in Cyberjaya. The primary responsibility to provide service delivery deep level support for LDAP, BPIA (Business Partner Internet Authentication) and PRACS (Provisional Registration and Credentialing System) services.
- Knowledge in Digital certificates & LDAP. (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol).
- Knowledge in SiteMinder authentication and authorization.
- Experience with Web Browsers / Servers
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Consultation with Application customers
- Develop/report monitoring and monthly metrics
- 7x24 oncall standby rotation support required