It-Sideways is into HR recruitment business.
Kindly send me your resume to email@example.com
Peoplesoft Consultant - Global Payroll
Hewlett Packard (HP) is establishing a large application development and support center in Cyberjaya. This center will be the latest addition to our organization — one of the largest IT companies on the planet with a product portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure. As one of the global hubs of our world-class IT organization, this center will support our organization’s efforts in the areas of application development and support, enterprise data warehousing, and also be involved in other important global initiatives.
We plan on achieving significant growth for this center and believe that the best way to attain this goal is to groom our people. Hence, we intend to provide ongoing training to accelerate individual growth and will offer many opportunities to challenge and increase your technical acumen. With so much to offer, you can imagine the possibilities and opportunities to apply and extend yourself as you develop our new center into a formidable force within our worldwide network.
We are looking for Global Payroll Peoplesoft Consultant in the following areas:-
- Degree qualification in IT or a related technical field.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Peoplesoft ver 8.0 and above.
- Knowledge of using the PeopleTools online development toolkit (preferably version 8.45 and above)
- Workflow configuration and the integration toolkit (application messaging. application engine. component interface).
- SQR language for extracting and uploading data
- PeopleSoft portal and its technical components.
- UNIX knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Practical experience with PeopleSoft Payroll, including the following modules: Core Engine, Absences.
- Last but not least, you should be experienced in performing fit-gap analysis.
- Excellent communication skills.