Check out the job posting.
And I think there is only one opening.
Whenever I see job postings, especially those apply to big companies like Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Apple and etc, I will pay attention to the requirements because I wanted to be as smart as they are.
Here are the requirements.
- Design, implement, and maintain services that improve user acquisition
- Code primarily using PHP
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in fundamental web technologies such as ....
- HTTP protocol, HTML, DOM and regular expressions
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- 1-5 years experience with building and maintaining scalable services
- Prior experience with various web APIs and web crawling a plus
Best of luck to those who applied.