This year's theme will be focusing on Malaysia's drive to be a big data hub in Asia.
The event's attendees are expected to consist of 20% of C-level executives and 20% of executives in management roles.
Also, 40% of attendees are expected to be from SEA with another 30% from the rest of Asia.
It is going to be a two-days event, end-user delegates are priced at USD 995.
Refer to the proposed agenda, I found the following topcis to be very interesting:
- Keynote address: Malaysia’s Drive to be a Big Data Hub in Asia
- Big Data Strategies to Engage Long Term Customer Loyalty
It is also going to be an event with juices and candies for developers, with discussions and keynotes on the following emerging topics:
- Building a Scalable and Dynamic Big Data Infrastructure
- Giving Structure to Unstructured Data
- An Integrated Approach to Big Data Analytics Using Teradata and Hadoop
- Big Data and Data Protection Law