The National ICT Association of Malaysia (PIKOM) today unveiled the PIKOM Industry Engagement (PIE) mobile platform aimed at connecting ICT firms and professionals across the industry. PIE is centred on the four key pillars of community engagement, community building, community learning and community empowerment and is part of the Association’s strategy to nurture a more dynamic and proactive ICT community in the country.
“PIE is part of our continuous effort to build a dynamic and pro-active ICT community in Malaysia; to create greater engagement and participation while delivering more value to members,” shared PIKOM Chairman Cheah Kok Hoong (photo attached).
|Events Listing||Directory Listing|
Downloadable for free via Google Store & Apple Store, PIE’s features include:
- A business directory of all members and related businesses
- A knowledge management repository hosting research papers, ICT news articles & other industry related materials
- A mobile purchase and payment engine (available from June 2015 onwards)
- A job hosting channel for firms seeking talent
- An event listing and management tool allowing members to list their events and for interested attendees to directly confirm attendance.
- A deals section to redeem special offers made available from members to members.