- Issue tracker and ticketing - i.e spicework
- Software code version control - i.e SVN
- Project management - create project, assign team, assign tasks and etc.
- Online document - for publish of notes, best practices, materials
- Forum - For discussion
- Storage - for backup and etc
- eDiscovery - for auto indexing of contents
2.) Available options.
2.1) Setup own server and system
- Use software tools from open source community
- Perform customization to make them integrated.
2.2) Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Express 2013
- It is a source-code-control, project-management, and team-collaboration platform at the core of the Microsoft suite of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, which help individuals and small teams be more agile, collaborate more effectively, and deliver quality software more consistently.
- It is free and integrated system.
- The only problem is it requires latest SQL Server.
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Express 2013 is a subset of the non-free Visual Studio Team Foundation Server system.
2.3.) Github - online (not entirely free) and integrated system
- Software code version control
- Issue tracking
- Code review
- Project management.
- Integrated security
- Create websites for your projects
- API to integrate with other tools
2.4) ReqTest - Exploratory Testing
- Test Management - to create test cases and checklists
- Bug tracking - issues tracker
- Requirement management - to create and manage requirements