At its annual Channel Partner Conference (CPC) held at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre today - a gathering of over hundreds of key local service providers, distributors and resellers that consumers and businesses in Malaysia - Microsoft Malaysia proudly announced seven (7) Malaysian partners under its Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) Program in the country; VADS, MAXIS, INGRAM MICRO, SHINJIRU, SOFTWAREONE, RHIPE and CRAYON.
- Patara Yongvanich, Regional Managing Director, Rhipe South-East Asia
- Faycal Bouchlaghem, Executive Vice-President Global Cloud, Crayon Software Experts
- Tay Boon Tiang, Managing Director, Ingram Micro Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- K. Raman, Managing Director, Microsoft Malaysia
- César Cernuda, President, Microsoft Asia Pacific
- Azizah Ali, General Manager, Small and Midmarket Solutions and Partners (SMS&P), Microsoft Malaysia
- Massimo Migliuolo, Chief Executive Officer, VADS Berhad
- Shanti Jusnita Johari, Head of Enterprise Solutions, Maxis Berhad
- Jeffrey Khow, Sales Director, Shinjiru Technology Sdn Bhd
- Raphael Erb, Vice President, Asia Pacific, SoftwareOne
Through the program, CSP partners will be able to directly manage the entire Microsoft Cloud customer lifecycle, utilizing dedicated in-product tools to directly provision, manage and support their customer subscriptions. This provides them the latest and best-in-class solutions to businesses in Malaysia to embrace the cloud and manage and drive value from the explosion of devices, data and applications.
The company also announced that Azure and CRM Online will be joining Office 365, Microsoft Intune and Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) as available services in the CSP program.
Under the CSP program, there are two models available for vendors to provide Microsoft solutions to customers:
- 1-Tier for strategic partners who interact directly with customers, and are able to bill and provide support accordingly. These are partners who will deal directly with Microsoft.
- 2-Tier is for partners who will be working with resellers with easy-to-customize cloud services from Microsoft by leveraging a Cloud distribution partner’s billing, support, and value-added services.