The Michael Page Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia 2015/16 CIO Viewpoint and will like to share it with you.
Findings from the newly released 2015/16 CIO Viewpoint show that the hiring outlook for the technology sector is set to look buoyant in South East Asia over the next 12 months.
Other key findings include:
- 63% of CIOs state that their staff headcount will increase in the next 12 months
- 42% predict that the job market will improve over the next 12 months
- 39% of CIOs say mobility is their top priority, followed by 37% prioritising cloud services
- The top three skills in demand by CIOs are project management, cloud technology and mobility development
- Career progression is key to retain employees in the technology sector in the next 12 months