The dictionary guides you to the right word combination for your context showing you the most frequently used combinations in both British and American English. The app is also an essential tool for students preparing for the Cambridge ESOL First Certificate or Proficiency Exam, IELTS, or studying other subjects in English.
The key features of the Oxford Collocations Dictionary for Students of English app:
- 250,000 word combinations, 9000 nouns, verb and adjective collocations.
- 75,000 examples showing how collocations are used.
- 25 usage notes on collocations shared by words such as seasons, currencies, and language.
- 17 topic lists - grouping words in useful subject groups, such as business, clothes and food - which students can edit.
- Students can create and edit their own word lists.
- Unfamiliar with a word? Tap any word in the dictionary for a pop-up definition and pronunciation by real British and American voices.
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/id993170499 Available for £21.99 GBP (28,99 €).