Genesys, the market leader in omnichannel customer experience (CX) and contact center solutions, has made three major announcements at its annual G-Force global summit, which takes place in Miami this week.
- A deeper relationship with Microsoft to bring rich video support from Skype for Business to the Genesys Customer Experience Platform to further transform and personalize customer experience.
- The launch of Genesys AppFoundry – a newly available online marketplace which allows Genesys customers to find customer experience applications, integrations and services that address their unique business needs.
- The winners of the 10th annual Customer Innovation Awards
- Microsoft is in the process of deploying a cloud-based contact center from Genesys for its own global contact center, which is anticipated to be one of the world’s largest contact centre systems that will extend the Skype for Business PBX, conferencing and messaging system already used daily by approximately 100,000 Microsoft employees globally.
- The companies also announced that the Multimedia Connector for Skype for Business adapter is now available in the Genesys AppFoundry
The AppFoundry emphasises third-party customer experience applications which provide complete communication integrations through voice, chat, email, video, social media and mobile including:
- Pointel which offers healthchare records and claims management adapters
- Aria Solutions’ adapter for Marketo that facilitates attribution and retargeting of campaigns based on what happened when a customer interacted with the contact center.
- For financial services and retail customers, Pindrop Security and iProov offer fraud detection and facial recognition solutions to improve customer experience during password reset and authentication scenarios.
- MightyHive, which offers a consumer targeting and ad platform that delivers online ads based on why consumers called customer support or reached out via digital channels.
- The six winners were chosen for their excellence, innovation and results in delivering world-class customer experience using the Genesys Customer Experience Platform. The regional winners are: Kaiser Permanente, for North America; RAKBANK, Europe; Telefônica | Vivo, Latin America; and Tata Sky, Asia Pacific.
- Global winners are multinational retailer Marks & Spencer for “Most Innovative Global Customer” and food delivery service Plated for “Most Innovative Cloud Customer.”
- The recognition comes at a critical time when organizations worldwide are realizing the impact of customer experience on business performance, which was underscored in recent research by the Economist Intelligence Unit. Additionally, according to Gartner, nine in 10 companies plan to compete primarily on the basis of the customer experience by 2016.