Canvas by Instructure, a leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology company that makes software which makes people smarter, recently announced at InstructureCon, an integration with Microsoft Office 365 to provide instructors and learners around the world with an improved educational experience.
|Mitch Benson, VP of Products, Canvas|
The Canvas and Microsoft integration provides seven main points of interoperability that make using Office 365 and Canvas seamless.
- Submit files directly from Office 365 into Canvas Assignments.
- Access Office 365 documents through SpeedGrader to add feedback.
- Link Office 365 documents anywhere you use the Rich Content Editor.
- Include Office 365 documents in your Modules.
- Create Collaborations using any type of Office document.
- Create and grade assignments in your Microsoft OneNote Class Notebook, then push those grades to Canvas.
- Sign in to Canvas with your Office 365 login using single sign-on.