Calling all stadium, marathon, and event organizers! Today, we’re thrilled to introduce the Waze Global Event Partner Program which will help partners outsmart event-related traffic and better communicate road information with attendees and the broader community.
With more than 65 million monthly active Wazers globally – and more than 4,000 events successfully supported to date – Waze will provide partners with custom access to its traffic management technology and communications channels in exchange for partners’ advanced and real-time road closure and traffic information.
Who’s on board?
We’re kicking the program off with 20 inaugural partners spanning North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, and Asia, including:
- E15 and its six professional sports team partners: Atlanta Falcons (Georgia Dome), Washington Redskins (FedEx Field), Detroit Lions (Ford Field), Washington Nationals (Nationals Park), and Atlanta Hawks (Phillips Arena).
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series’ 30 global events, including New York, Montreal, Mexico City, and Madrid.
The Waze Global Event Partner Program is a big win for partners, attendees, and the entire Waze community.
- For Partners - The Program can help extend your great experiences to include the roads and parking lots surrounding your events! Together with Waze, you can optimize traffic flow to get attendees into venues or to events more quickly, yielding happier fans and potentially greater revenue from concessions, meet-and-greets, souvenirs, and more!
- For Attendees - Alleviate the frustration of navigating around marathon closures or getting stuck in game-day traffic. Plus, you’ll get better communication of road closures, changes, and traffic delays in real-time from partners!
- For Wazers - Knowing partners’ road closure and traffic information helps our map and routes improve, helping you better navigate real-time conditions!