- Extra Features
In my personal opinion, I chose Maxis Postpaid notwithstanding the following reasons:
- Loyalty - My first sim card was Maxis prepaid
- Coverage - Based on experience, Maxis offers a better coverage in Klang Valley
- Pricing - I am not so particular about pricing yet, currently, I am paying RM 88 for just a 1GB data plan
- Data plan - I admit that my data plan does not offer big value for money, however, I am not a heavy data plan user because I subscribed to other broadband plans at home and workplace.
- Payment - I make payment monthly online, no hassle - the bill also arrives timely monthly (very important).
It also offers comparison charts between prepaid and postpaid for Maxis, Digi, Celcom & UMobile.