Facebook has today announced updates and new features to its mobile solutions for advertisers after hitting 5 million active advertisers on its platform.
Ads Manager App
Among the updated features is the optimization of the Ads Manager App to increase the ease of managing ad performance and gain insights in. At a glance, users can see how ads for their Pages are performing and compare the performance week by week.
The improved navigation allows users to easily switch between accounts and even select up to five ads for side-by-side comparison. New one-click options have also been introduced to reinstate high-performing ads and refine or add new interests to audience targeting.
|Facebook Mobile Ads Manager|
In a response to businesses wanting faster, easier and more cost-efficient ways to create new content, Facebook created Mobile Studio, a new way to show businesses how easy it is to create great ads using only a mobile device.
Mobile Studio offers important tips and simple tools to help you bring your businesses to life without eating up time, energy or resources.
|Facebook Mobile Studio|
Case Study : ServisHero
Facebook is committed to empowering small businesses and the results reflect the efforts. A local Malaysian example is ServisHero, a platform that allows users to book service professionals hassle-free. Using audience identification and targeted carousel ads, ServisHero saw a large increase in job requests and 32 times more mobile app installs in a five month period from February to June 2016.
Facebook’s goal is to help build and empower communities, which includes small businesses. And today, Facebook is announcing that more than 5 million businesses, all over the world, actively advertise on Facebook.
In a mobilized economy, Facebook can help small businesses become large and local businesses become global. We are investing to create simple solutions to help small businesses grow in today’s mobile economy.
With Facebook, Instagram and Messenger, small businesses can:
- SAVE TIME AND SEE WHAT’S WORKING with new enhancements to the Ads Manager App
- GET CREATIVE new tips to create ads using a mobile device
- LEARN NEW SKILLS on Blueprint e-learning.
- COMMUNICATE WITH CUSTOMERS A single inbox to help businesses communicate with customers across FB, Messenger and IG.
- FIND NEW CUSTOMERS, NEAR AND FAR: Targeting solutions to reach new customers all over the world.
- LEARN FROM LIKE-MINDED BUSINESS OWNERS: Small Business councils in the US, India, Brazil and Germany, and launching to more countries this year.