Data received : 5-Dec-2018
- Cyberjaya Tech Hub Enabler, Cyberview Sdn Bhd today through its wholly-owned subsidiary Futurise Sdn Bhd introduced collaborative programmes made available to interested innovators and creators in 2019, ahead of its official launch early next year.
- Together with its industry partners, the programmes are centred around the Future Economy agenda for Malaysia in which emphasis is put on the application of highly-disruptive technologies across three key areas: Smart City, Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Robotics and Sustainable & Renewable Energy; against the backdrop of Industrial Revolution 4.0 and Malaysia’s recently launched blueprint, Industry 4WRD.
- The collaborative programmes are developed and designed together with industry partners such as Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI), Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre (MaGIC), Malaysian Industry-Government Group for High Technology (MiGHT), Malaysia Automotive Institute (MAI), Malaysia Board of Technologists (MBOT) and Malaysia Robotics & Automation Society (MyRAS).
- During the soft launch, demonstrations and showcase of AI/Robotics, Drone technologies, Mixed Reality technologies among others from technology partners like Microsoft and TrifoldX Sdn Bhd, eMooVit Technology Sdn Bhd, Poladrone Solutions Sdn Bhd, Robopreneur Sdn Bhd, Alpha Catalyst Consulting and RS & GIS Consultancy Sdn Bhd, were included.
- Futurise as a one-stop centre, aspires to serve as a platform to allow the enterprise, academia and entrepreneurs to collaborate.
- Mahadhir Aziz, the Acting Chief Executive Officer at Futurise Sdn Bhd said Futurise is positioned as a one-stop centre in the development of futuristic innovation ecosystems, anticipating the Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR4.0) in Malaysia.
|Soft launch of Furturise Collaboration Inititiave|
- The official launch is expected by 2019.
- Futurise serves as one-stop centre for innovators to collaborate with technology innovators, with focus on Intellectual Property (IPs) development, prototyping or funding for novel technologies - it helps to save the efforts of identifing and organize resources of the like-minders.