Based on the topics that speakers will be talking about, we are able to identify which ICT trends are considered critical by iDA Singapore for the benefits of public interests.
- Big Data
- Cloud computing
- Internet & social media & business - Digital economy
- Green IT
- IT security
This is about it. If you want to sell to Singaporean something, these are the things to focus.
And they are not not alien anyway, these trends are what is happening around the world and even in Malaysia.
By looking at Malaysia Technology News, it is not difficult to spot such trends from the news published there.
- New Dell Storage Solutions Reduce the Pain and Costs of Managing Big Data
- Analytics for Big Data
- EITN Roundtable Report Part 2: The Local State of Analytics
- Internal IT and Cloud: The Love-Hate Relationship
- Fujitsu Adds Nimsoft to Global Cloud Platform, Announces ITMaaS
- Exabytes and MDeC: Accelerating the Cloud
- Fujitsu Launches World’s Most Energy-Efficient Server
- The Solovian EcoStruxure
- AIMS: Green Calling For Data Centers
- Sophos: One in Every Two Spam Messages Sent From Asia
- Symantec Advances Mobile Productivity with New Android and iOS Protection Capabilities
- BYOD User-Driven Movement, Not Secure Mobile Device Strategy
- But I Sleep With.....
- IBM Helps CMOs Engage the Mobile and Social Media Channels
- Digital Behavioral Trends for Consumers
- Software-Defined Networking Sets Tone for Brocade Strategy
- Autonomy's Market-leading Meaning-based Solution Unifies And Simplifies E-Discovery
- ChopInk's Digital Loyalty Card For Retailers Debuts
What else you are expecting ? A.I, BYOD, Enternet Fabric, Storage, Mobile ?
More on trends.