In brief, the survey revealed 86% of the respondents cited that business transformation is critical an essential to compete, but close to 50% said that their organizations are not at all or only somewhat prepared to execute a business transformation.
Overall findings from the study include:
- Continual transformation is crucial to staying ahead of the curve but many business leaders say their organization is not well prepared.
- Execution can make or break it.
- Innovation is important to adapt to changes in client expectations and technology advances.
- The key to executing a successful business transformation is a clear understanding of financial reality.
- Failure to anticipate and account for risk can quickly derail a business transformation.
- Adoption of enterprise project portfolio management (EPPM) makes a difference
Email email@example.com for details.