Data received : 19-Dec-2018
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Epson announced the commencement of the new Epson F-Series Academy, an exclusive training programme that introduces, enlightens and unlocks the full potential of the versatile Epson SureColorF-Series digital textile printer for attendees.
- The first training programme for the Epson SureColor F-Series digital textile printer of its kind in Malaysia and Southeast Asia, the Epson F-Series Academy is an intensive training session conducted by certified Epson trainers over the course of a day.
- The course covers the fundamentals and new developments in digital printing technologies, offers an insight into the digital textile printing industry in a global and Malaysia context, showcases the capabilities of the Epson SureColor F-Series digital textile production printers - both dye-sublimation and direct-to-garment in detail and also shares how adopters are able to enhance workflow efficiency and profitability. Attendees will also hear from an end-user on how the printer benefitted their textile business.
- Attendees will experience a robust hands-on component which provides a practical environment to practice what they have learned during the course of the session with the latest Epson SureColor SC-F9330 dye-sublimation textile production printer and SureColor SC-F2130 direct-to-garment printer. This way they can discover for themselves what makes the Epson SureColor F-series digital textile printers one of the most reliable and sought-after digital textile printers in the market.
- Danny Lee, Director, Sales & Marketing, Epson Malaysia, said one purpose of the training is to allow investors to explore the vast potential of the digital textile printing industry.
|(L- R) Mr Dickson Lee, Manager - Commercial Printer department, Epson Malaysia, Mr Daisuke Hori, Managing Director, Epson Malaysia & Mr Danny Lee, Director of Sales & Marketing Division, Epson Malaysia|
|Mr Dickson Lee, Manager - Commercial Printer Department introducing the Epson Surecolor SC-F9330 and the process that goes into it|
- The Epson SureColor F-Series digital textile printers are one of the world’s most established brands in digital textile printing with the latest Epson SureColor SC-F9330 dye sublimation textile printer offering the latest innovations in technology for high-volume, high-speed and high-quality printing production for clothing, textiles, soft signage and other printed merchandise with minimal downtime and a compact logistics footprint.
- The Epson SureColor SC-F9330 also represents a complete solution that combines a printer, ink, sublimation papers and software for immediate deployment, maximum reliability and minimum downtime by addressing industry problems like head strikes and cockling.
- As the latest generation of SureColor F-series printer, the SC-F9330 uses Epson’s proprietary PrecisionCore™ TFP head technology for smooth colour gradation and integrates a wide CMYK input profile in conjunction with UltraChrome DS inks for superb colour reproduction. Output, in particular clothing and textiles meets Japan’s rigorous AZO test for household products, ensuring that textiles produced on the printer using UltraChrome DS inks are completely safe to wear.
|The Epson Surecolor SC-F2130 is a Direct-To-Garment (DTG) Textile Printer that is easy to use with a quick turnaround that increases overall production for businesses.|
- The academy attracts new players to the industry.
- It's good to take note that the offerings cover consumer's safe-to-wear compliance, something which people would take for granted.