Date : 02-Mar-2020
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Location: Kuala Lumpur
- VMware Partner Connect, the new, dramatically simplified and flexible program designed to enable partners to do business with VMware in a way that aligns to their business models under a single unified contract.
- Partners are now expected to deliver more value to their customers, moving beyond the traditional transactional approach to serve as trusted advisors to businesses undergoing digital transformation.
- Across Southeast Asia and Korea, IT decision makers are challenging partners to move faster in order to realise growth ambitions and address heightened end-user demands. Partners must be able to keep ahead of technology advances by deepening their technical and services competencies.
- Jenni Flinders, Worldwide Channel Chief, VMware, said, Partner Connect was designed with people in mind.
- Uma Thana Balasingam, VP & Channel Chief, Asia Pacific & Japan, VMware, said, customers in Asia Pacific want to build lasting partner relationships to enable their software investment to add as much value to their businesses as possible.
- John Lombard, Asia Pacific CEO for NTT Ltd.,said, the program that allows us to meet diverse customer requirements via a single pane of glass view.
- Rajesh Mathkar, Founder and Director, Wysetek Systems Technologists Pvt. Ltd, said, the program has simplified the engagement process with VMware as there is only one agreement.
- Chunyan Zhang, Director, Beijing Xiatong HongZhi Technology Co., Ltd.,said, the program offers a path to achieve technical mastery certifications that will drive customer success.
- Kwon Yong-Chan, Chief Executive Officer, Knowledge Design Infra Services Co., Ltd., said the program offers an opportunity to co-invest and co-sell with VMware.
- VMware Partner Connect now offers three tiers: Partner, Advanced Partner, and Principal Partner.
- Hundreds of partners have been designated Principal Partners at today’s launch. These partners help customers identify and implement ideal VMware solutions, as evidenced by achievement of Master Services Competencies across different strategic IT priorities. These Principal Partners also earn comprehensive rewards including deployment and consumption incentives and prioritization for collaborative business planning and co-selling opportunities with VMware.
- VMware partner can find support, resources and education at https://www.vmware.com/go/partner-connect. Enhancements include:
- an Incentives and Development Funds portal, which provides enhanced dashboards and improved visibility for partners to track their activity with VMware,
- a new VMware Learning Zone, which provides a wide variety of content, including the ability to customize learnings plans based on individual partner preferences, and an overall improved partner experience.
- Chief amongst the critical success factors of a partners' program is the unwavering tech support commitment from the vendor itself.